Products listed on our website may require specific CLIA certifications which we will need to verify prior to shipping products that fall in these categories.
Verséa™ Easy Lab PRO RSV tests
Verséa Easy Lab PRO Rapid RSV test is intended for the rapid, qualitative detection of respiratory syncytial virus fusion protein directly from nasopharyngeal swab, and nasal aspirate specimens in children less than 6 years and adults over the age of 60.
The test is intended for use as an aid in the rapid laboratory diagnosis of acute respiratory syncytial virus infection in patients with symptoms consistent with RSV infection. If the test result is negative but the donor has symptoms it is recommended that the result is confirmed by cell culture or DFA.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- CLIA waived, easy-to-use test requires no training
- 4 easy steps, results in as little as 15 minutes
- Multiple sample types - nasopharyngeal swabs or aspirates
- Overall sensitivity 93.3%, Overall specificity 97.7%
- Built-in control ensures accuracy
- Enables same-day diagnosis and treatment of RSV
- Room temperature storage